News & Opportunities
Appliance Field Technician
Job Description. This position is responsible for the repair of products in the customer’s home. Products repaired include the following home appliances: Washers & Dryers, Gas & Electric Stoves, Microwave Ovens, Dishwashers, Trash Compactors, Garbage Disposers, Refrigeration, and other home appliances. This position also provides timely and quality repairs of customers’ products while maintaining high levels of customer service. Additionally, technicians promote and sell additional products and services that directly impact the profitability of the company. We provide a service van, specialized tools, uniforms, laptop computer, and periodic training.
To provide the proper customer focus, the Appliance Field Technician must:
- Work as a dedicated team member to ensure fast, flexible and expert service to every customer
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency to meet customer time commitments
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Provide knowledgeable and courteous repair service
- Provide direction to a Technical Helper, as applicable
- Certification is required
- Minimum 2 years of appliance repair experience is also required
- Valid driver’s license
- Weekend hours may be required
- All candidates must successfully complete a background check, reference check and drug testing.
- Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free workplace.
- Apply in person: 3305 Busbee Drive NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
LG Electronics is currently looking for Factory Service Technicians nationwide in the following locations:
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Palo Alto, CA
Job Title: Factory Service Technician
LG Electronics is seeking a skilled, customer service oriented, Factory Service Technician within the local service area. The Factory Service Technician troubleshoots, maintains and repairs LG consumer and Business to Business (B2B) products/equipmentsuch as refrigerators, air conditioners, washers, dryers, and televisions at the customers’ location. The position requires 100 percent travel within the assigned area.
- Prescreen, identify, analyze, and repair appliance and electronic product failuresensuring customer satisfaction.
- Order necessary parts after initial prescreen so they are in hand before going to customers' location.
- Perform daily administrative functions to include warranty claims and report submission.
- Maintain performance objectives as required by the company.
- Maintain company vehicle, tools, equipment and parts inventory.
- Rely on personal judgment for safety regarding work.
- Maintain appropriate home location to park company provided vehicle.
- Work independently without onsite supervision.
- 3 to 5 years field service experience in appliance and/or electronics repair.
- Possess appropriate Refrigerant Handling Certificate(s), CET, (HVAC) and other applicable appliance or electronics service certifications, or acquire them within 90 days of employment.
- Knowledge and proficient use of electronic and appliance and/or refrigeration tools and diagnostic test equipment.
- Proficient in MS Office and Smartphone technology with the ability to quickly learn proprietary software applications.
- Valid driver's license with a clear driving record.
- Meet physical requirements generally associated with field service repair (lifting, bending, etc.).
- Excellent communication, organization and customer service skills.
For more information and to apply visit http://us.lgservice.com