Appliance Repair Technician and Refrigerator Repair Technician Opportunities
As a Home Appliance Repair Technician, you will have the opportunity to repair Washers and Dryers, Gas and Electric Stoves, Microwave Ovens, Dishwashers, Trash Compactors, Garbage Disposers, Refrigerators, and other home appliances in the customers’ homes.
Appliance repair responsibilities include:
- Providing timely and quality repairs of customers’ products
- Maintaining high-quality customer service and care
- Promoting and selling additional products and services
- Meeting key performance metrics and/or productivity goals
- Providing knowledgeable and courteous repair service
- Looking for ways to improve business performance and enhance the customer experience
- Communicating benefits of the Value Added Services Process to the customer
- Maintaining truck stock inventory within the prescribed company guidelines and standards
- Following the truck maintenance schedule and keeping a clean, organized truck
- EPA/CFC Certification required only for Refrigerator or HVAC openings
For the Service Technician, we provide the following:
- Service van
- Specialized tools
- Laptop computer
- Home dispatched (most locations)
- Industry training
- Various incentive plans
- Career opportunities
Contact Michele Heidari for details: 407-551-5549 or Michele.Heidari@searshomepro.com.
Openings available in DC, DE, MD, and PA.
Employment is subject to Criminal Background Check, Drug Screening, and Motor Vehicle Report Check.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet